Projects Eligible for Financing through Lean & Green Michigan™
Michigan's PACE statute allows financing of virtually all construction and retrofits on commercial, industrial and multi-family property that save energy, save water, or install renewable energy.
The statute also allows refinancing of all of these projects.
The following list provides examples and is not complete or exhaustive. If you have a project you are not sure about, contact us.
- Caulking, weather-stripping, and air sealing
- Energy control systems
- Energy recovery systems
- Lighting fixtures and day lighting systems
- Electrical systems to charge PEVs and HPEVs
- Water use reduction or efficiency
- More energy-efficient or water-efficient manufacturing processes or equipment
- Solar thermal
- Methane gas captured from a landfill
- Anything else approved as a "utility cost-savings measure" by a municipality participating in Lean & Green Michigan™
Items not financeable:
- Natural gas